Would you feel more comfortable at making interior choices if you could see the final result in advance?
Very often what stops people from renovating their homes is just fear. They don’t know exactly how much they are going to spend and – above all – they don’t know if they are going to like the final result. I get it, fear always comes when we are not in control.
Interior design is not fashion. Your home cannot try a new decor in a dressing room for you to have a look and decide if it’s worth to buy. What a shame!
But what if I told you that this could be facilitated? It actually can. That’s what visuals are for: they are a preview, to give you an idea.
So what if you decide to buy this pack of visuals?
Firstly, you’ll be able to get a hint of what the room will look like. If you don’t like the colour paint, it’s better to find it out on a visual rather than on site, when it’s too late.
But there’s more: asking for professional help means that you are in charge of the whole process. I will send you an Excel shopping list with furniture, finishes and accessories (including prices) so that you can decide how and when to implement the design. Let’s say you are happy with the visuals but the design is a bit over the budget: then you can easily buy part of the items and keep the list to complete the shopping at a later date! No surprises allowed 😉
What you will receive:
EVERYTHING from the residential concept package:
- A questionnaire to fill out and report back by email + an exclusive Skype consultation where I will help you to define your interior personality and style
- Your photos review in order to highlight what can be improved and what already works
- Moodboard – look and feel – that you will use as guideline for material, furniture and colour choices
- Furniture layout to use the space at its full potential
- 24/7 email support
- Up to two reviews (= I will make amendments to the pack of drawings in case you are not happy with some of the choices). *Please consider that if you change the brief completely that’s not considered a review but a brand new project*
- Specified ceiling, wall & floor finishes, doors & window treatment
- Furniture shopping list
- Accessories shopping list
- 2D elevations to scale, showing measurements
- Four 3D visuals showing the room
- Your 360° photo-realistic project in Virtual Reality!!
*Price is £199 for one room. If you want to buy more than one, email me as I may have a special discount for you! 😉
Who is this offer for & who isn’t it for?
This offer is what you are looking for if you:
- have some ideas in mind but really struggle to imagine the final result
- can’t decide what’s worth keeping and what needs to be replaced
- had already decided to do the work on your own but found yourself a bit lost on the way
- always wanted to work with an interior designer but thought it would be too expensive
- like to do things differently and are happy to work with me on remote
- need to decorate a new house and want to get it right in the first place to save time and money
- are ready for a change in your life and want to start with your home restyling (I always believed that in order to clarify their thoughts people had to clear their surroundings as well!)
- just feel curious and want to give it a try… Believe me, it’s worth it!
This offer isn’t for you if:
- you don’t need this much information, you are just after a small restyling and would like guidelines to help you choosing colours and style. In this case, what you need is the Residential concept pack
- you are looking for someone to do the entire work including implementation (going on site, doing the survey, dealing with decorators and other contractors, organising furniture deliver and dressing up the room). This is not e-design, it’s a traditional interior design service. If that’s what you need I’m happy to do it, just email me for prices at email@example.com
Purchase your residential visuals and start creating your dream home today!
Just get back at the top of this page, add your service to the basket and then follow the link to check out. Easier done than said!
Not sure yet? Take your time!
Otherwise, join my newsletter to keep in touch 🙂